OZ Armour Beekeeping Double Layer Super Cool Ventilated Suit
Sale price $124.99 Regular price
DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCED AUSTRALIAN BEEKEEPERS
- OZ Armour Beekeeping Double Layer Super Cool Ventilated Suit is a unique protective gear made of finest heavy-duty fabric and it will last for years. Fabric is breathable and comfortable. For your safety, this gear has gone under stringent testing.
- OZ Armour Beekeeping Double Layer Super Cool Ventilated Suits are made with a high-quality mesh.
- It's a highly breathable and comfortable suit, because of lightweight, it is ideal for beekeepers who work long hours and provides excellent protection.
- Unique design veil has a hard plastic insert on the top of the veil which keeps away its mesh from your face and cannot drop to your nose and you will rarely experience bee stings, it comes with sun protection so that you will never require a cap hat.
- Italian made Veil mesh is extra strong and provides very high visibility.
- Long-lasting YKK smooth zipper.
- Velcro flaps on pockets, hive tool pocket on each arm, fitted waistline for extra comfort.
- Large hip pockets and Velcro on knee pockets.
- Elastic strap on sleeves keeps sleeve in position when fitting long gloves
- Elastic ham at bottom of the leg.
- Elastic strap at the bottom of the leg to go underfoot
- Reinforced knee
- A key clip loop, pen holder channel and comfortable folding veil
- Unisex design for men and women, machine washable, the detachable hood is washable by hand
- Please note the fencing veil hood does not open from the front for drinking water in this suit's model
- Please see the size chart in the pictures for your suit size selection.
How to Choose the Right Size:
- Measure your height, nape to crotch and waistline and check the size chart below.
- Please allow/add extra 10 centimetres at least for your comfortability.
- As a general rule of thumb, just choose two sizes up than your regular clothing size. e.g. If your suit size is small, please choose the large size. This will allow enough room for internal clothing and you will be comfortable when sitting or bending.
100% money back if you are not satisfied. Please see our return policy.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Beekeeping Full Suit Size Chart
Beekeeping Gloves Size Chart
Please note the measurements are averages in centimeters and may vary slightly from unit to unit.
|Size||Torso Length (Nape to Crotch) (N)||Body Length (Nape to Ankle hem) (L)||Waistband circumfer.
Expandable range (W)
|Sleeve Length (Nape to Cuff) (A)||Chest Circumfer. (C)|
|S||89cm||166cm||97cm - 118cm||89cm||118cm|
|M||92cm||169cm||102cm - 121cm||92cm||121cm|
|L||95cm||172cm||106cm - 124cm||95cm||124cm|
|XL||97cm||176cm||114cm - 128cm||98cm||128cm|
|2XL||99cm||179cm||117cm - 132cm||101cm||132cm|
|3XL||101cm||182cm||127cm - 136cm||104cm||136cm|
|4XL||104cm||185cm||130cm - 139cm||107cm||139cm|
|5XL||107cm||188cm||133cm - 142cm||110cm||142cm|
|6XL||110cm||191cm||136cm - 145cm||113cm||145cm|
|7XL||113cm||194cm||139cm - 148cm||116cm||148cm|
Beekeeping Jackets Size Chart
|Size||Hand Length(L)||Hand Width(C)|